Spot Dock: your robot just expanded
Boston Dynamics provides various power solutions for the Spot robot, to ensure you always enjoy the benefits of a mobile robotics platform that’s as autonomous as possible.
With this remote self-charging station, designed specifically for Spot, the robotics firm takes the game up a notch:
- Spot can now detect its charging station by itself, with the help of its tablet controller or dedicated app – it’s up to you to decide how you want your robot to return to its “mothership”, either manually or automatically using the appropriate program;
- By using multiple charging stations, Spot can carry out more lengthy missions and recharge itself autonomously, wherever it may be. This feature is particularly useful in industrial environments, or if you want to use Spot to welcome or assist humans in a large space.
Technical specifications of the charging station for the Spot mobile robot
- Dimensions: 1140 x 414 x 403 mm
- Weight: <22 kg
- Input voltage: 90-277 VAC
- Output voltage: 58V @ 12A
- Charge time: 2-3.5 hours
- Operating temperature: -20 to 35 °C
- Required lighting: ambient light
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet