Swarm of Crazyflie 2.1 drones: let the serious stuff begin!
What could be more pleasing than watching a Crazyflie 2.1 programmable drone equipped with its radio communication system? Your very own swarm of 10 Crazyflie programmable drones!
This set includes 10 Crazyflie drone kits with battery and charger and 3 Crazyflie radios. And to give your buzzing swarm an extra dimension, you can now equip these flying robots with the Loco Positioning System (see the documentation in the resources)!
The Crazyflie positioning system
The local positioning system designed by Crazyflie and included in this swarm of programmable drones meets several objectives:
- Makes Crazyflie drones much more aware of their spatial position in real time by supplementing the data collected by its on-board sensors
- Provides an efficient indoor navigation solution
- And is a system that’s both precise and affordable for all budgets
This Local Positioning System (LPS) combines various devices:
- The LPS “deck”, which is an expansion of the Crazyflie drone’s on-board computer, carrying just the local positioning functionality
- The LPS “node”, which can act as an anchor when installed on the drone, or a tag when attached to an object the drone must track
Technical specifications of the Crazyflie Drone Swarm Bundle
The swarm of programmable drones includes:
- 8 Loco Positioning nodes (LPS)
- 10 Loco Positioning decks (LPS)
- 10 Crazyflie 2.1 kits
- 3 Crazyradio PA
- 20 x 240 mAh LiPo batteries with 500 mA USB charger