The NE300 Electrospinning Machine, is a compact, flexible lab-scale Electrospinning system. Very similar to the NS 24 but with less emitters (8 nozzles), also has the capacity of single-nozzle production. This model has a homogeneity system that enables uniform coating of the nanofibers membrane. The NE 300 has an Electrically insulated cabinet with high density PE parts inert to chemical solutions, which enables working with many polymers. Many optional features can be added to the system, such as Co-axial System for core-shell, hollow and bi-component nanofibers.
- Reliable and precise process adjustments via 9” touch screen panel
- Bottom-Up spinning
- Up to 8 Nozzles for High-throughput electrospinning
- 314mm*220mm coating area
- Electrically insulated cabinet with high density PE parts inert to chemical solutions
- Automatic control of voltage, flow rate and collector motion (z-axis, x-axis and rotation)
- Extra safety options such as safe-door and warning light to avoid from high voltage