Neptune EDS-WDS Analysis System
Neptune (EDS-WDS) Analysis System
By integrating Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS) and Wavelength Dispersive Spectrometry (WDS) analytical techniques on a single platform, Neptune provides the power and flexibility of EDS with the resolution, precision, and detection limits of WDS. Together the two techniques extend X-ray microanalysis capabilities and provide solutions to the most challenging analysis problems. Each technique can be used independently or the data can be integrated to provide results which were previously unachievable.
TEAM EDS analysis provides all the tools needed from simple qualitative analysis to advanced quantitative calculations.
- Smart Features ensure consistent data collection, analysis and reporting, regardless of the experience level of the operation
- Smart Phase Mapping automatically collects spectra, elemental and phase maps
- EXpert ID uses analytical intelligence to separate overlaps and uncover minor peaks
TEAM WDS scans complement EDS spectrum collection to generate accurate qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Automated sample positioning for ease of use and maximum signal intensity
- High energy resolution enabling the resolution of the most challenging line overlaps
Neptune incorporates the Octane Elite EDS Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) with sensors designed to meet key application needs. Industry leading electronics provide outstanding efficiency and resolution across the full range of count rates.
For WDS, one of the Lambda WDS spectrometers is included to suit all application needs.