NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX module: delivers up to 21 TOPS for running modern AI workloads
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX is the new ultra-compact, energy-efficient supercomputer dedicated to AI development and application creation on edge or embedded devices. Edge Computing development significantly improves the performance and reaction time of robots and other intelligent and autonomous systems. The module allows the simultaneous processing of high-resolution data streams collected by all sensors installed on your system.
21 TOPS of raw power, a cloud-native support, advanced video encode and decode capabilities... This small module allows the development of high-tech AI and IoT in industrial, medical or advanced research environments. By using the NVIDIA NGC software hub and the NVIDIA toolkit for transfer learning, the acquisition of new skills and the optimization of AI networks is accelerated even further.
An NVIDIA Developer Kit for your Jetson Xavier NX
The NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module SDK includes a reference carrier board and power supply to get you started with Xavier NX as quickly as possible. You get access to all available connectors in one easy-to-use platform.
Deploy your AIs in the cloud and experience unique performance in edge networks. Jetson Xavier NX presents itself as an innovation accelerator in the increasingly competitive world of AI robotics development.
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit Technical Specifications
- AI performance: 21 TOPs
- GPU: 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6MB L2 + 4MB L3
- Memory: 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 1600 MHz 51.2GB/s
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC 5.1
- Power supply: 10W|15W | 20W
- PCIe: 1 x1 + 1x4 (PCIe Gen3, Root Port & Endpoint)
- CSI Camera:
- Up to 6 cameras (36 via virtual channels)
- 12 lanes (3x4 or 6x2) MIPI CSI-2
- D-PHY 1.2 (up to 30 Gbps)
- Video Encode: 2x464MP/sec (HEVC) | 2x 4K @ 30 (HEVC) | 6x 1080p @ 60 (HEVC) | 14x 1080p @ 30 (HEVC)
- Video Decode: 2x690MP/sec (HEVC)| 2x 4K @ 60 (HEVC) | 4x 4K @ 30 (HEVC) | 12 1080p @ 60 (HEVC) | 32x 1080 @ 30 (HEVC) | 16x 1080p @ 30 (H.264)
- Display: 2 multi-mode DP 1.4/eDP 1.4/HDMI 2.0
- Vision Accelerator: 7-Way VLIW Vision Processor
- Networking: 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E (WiFi/BT included), M.2 Key M (NVMe)
- Display : HDMI and DP
- USB : 4x USB 3.1, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others : GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Jetson Xavier NX module dimensions: 69.6 x 45 mm
- Kit dimensions: 103 x 90.5 x 34 mm
- 260-pin SO-DIMM connector