The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® 55 is a 14” semi-rugged laptop that features an innovative modular design and up to 38 hours of battery life with its optional 2nd battery. The modular design features six expansion areas allowing users to upgrade the memory, storage, keyboard and three different xPAK areas featuring a new barcode reader, additional I/O, optical drives, authentication readers and more. Backwards compatibility with the previous generation of docks protects customers’ investments while saving time and resources. Built with state of the art technology, the TOUGHBOOK 55 offers the latest Intel® 11th Gen vPro™ processors, optional Intel Iris® Xe Graphics, tetra array microphone that provides unparalleled speech recognition accuracy, unmatched battery life, color-selectable backlit keyboard and a Night mode to reduce eye strain and help preserve night vision.
- Innovative modular design with six user-removable expansion areas including 3 xPAK areas, RAM, SSD and keyboard
- Infrared webcam with tetra-array microphones and privacy cover
- Unprecedented battery life — up to 38 hours & hot swap with optional 2nd battery
- Vehicle and desktop docks backwards compatibility
- MIL-STD and IP53 certified magnesium alloy laptop with built-in handle