The Phantom S640 is a machine vision camera built on the high quality VEO 640 sensor platform. When detailed imaging is a necessity the S640 utilizes a 4 Mpx sensor to deliver pristine images.
The Phantom S640 provides up to 6 Gpx/sec (75 Gbps) of data throughput for Machine Vision applications. It leverages the popular and proven VEO640 sensor to deliver high quality 4 Mpx images.
- Up to 1,480 fps at 2560 x 1600
- Global Shutter
- 8 and 12-bit selectable
- GenICam protocol compliant
The Phantom S640 supports cutting edge machine vision applications with up to 6Gpx/sec throughput provided through up to 16 CXP6 channels. A mechanical shutter and EOS lens compatibility allow remote black referencing and focus control to improve image quality. The S640 also comes with It comes with GPIO for Trigger, Event, Memgate, Strobe, and Ready signals, and Time Code In/Out with a time stamp on the frame.
- 4Mpx sensor with 10 µm pixel size and 12-bit depth
- Data streams in up to 2, 4, or 6 Gpx/sec
- GPIO for trigger and signaling
- Record to DVR for long record time applications
- Stream data directly to 4-port or 8-port frame grabbers
- EOS lens compatible for remote focus
- Mechanical shutter for remote black referencing
- CXP6 and GenICam protocol compliant
- Data conservation through reduced resolutions and 8-bit selection
What’s in the box?
- Power supply with XLR extender