The Phantom T2410 is the next evolution of the T-Series platform. It delivers the power of our back side Illuminated sensor technology with data throughput at 24 Gpx/sec. The compact, easy-to-use platform is perfect for light-starved industrial and scientific applications. 24,270 fps at 1280 x 800 Exposure Index: Mono 40,000 - 200,000 D Color 12,500 - 64,000 D 64, 128, 256GB RAM FAST option*, 190ns min. exposure
The Phantom T2410 is a 24 Gpx/s throughput camera ideal for material research, industrial product testing and high-speed motion analysis. The T-Series platform is designed to perform in imaging techniques like digital image correlation and when using advanced optics. The custom BSI sensor delivers fast exposures, and a native ISO of 40,000D mono and the ability to shoot in environments with limited supplemental light. Binned mode combines pixels 2X2 - this is a key feature for increased vertical resolution at the camera’s top frame rates. Binning is available on mono and color cameras; however, the output will switch to mono when used on a color camera.
The T2410 includes premium features to enable a variety of applications including:
- EDR (Extreme Dynamic Range) provides flash mitigation for ballistic studies by dynamically adjusting exposure in saturated areas of the image.
- Programmable I/O to interface with DAQ systems and a variety of measurement sensors, which can be recorded and viewed as metadata in Cine files.
- Remote, standalone operation is achieved by using the on-camera controls, video monitor and CineMag.
- Binning Mode - frame rate boost at 640 x 384 and below
- CineMag V Compatibility
- SDI and micro HDMI video outputs
- Programmable I/O - Assign and define camera signals
- 10Gb Ethernet Option
What's in the box?
- 280W Power supply with XLR extender
- Ethernet Cable
- Mini-SDI video cable