AgileX Tracer AGV: a profile designed to be strong
Tracer is an autonomous mobile robot that stands about 15 cm high and is designed for indoor navigation. It has a ground clearance of 3 cm and can overcome small 1 cm obstacles. As you’ll have gathered, it’s not an all-terrain robot you can use for going up and down stairs or exploring an uneven environment. But on flat ground it will easily handle 8° slopes.
What makes this discreet AGV particularly interesting, however, is its amazing payload capacity. It can handle loads of up to 100 kg thanks to a low, flat profile. You can also add extra hardware (sensors, radar, cameras, etc.) using the sliding rails on the top. And there are additional slots at the front and rear.
Tracer is also very agile, with two differential drive wheels and a zero turning radius. It can therefore weave its way through lots of tight spaces and easily rotate in place.
An ideal base for service robots and surveillance platforms
The Tracer autonomous mobile robot satisfies a large number of indoor robotics design requirements, thanks to a powerful battery with a 4-hour run time, a very high payload capacity and its compatibility with other robotics systems including ROS and Apollo.
You can also use the Tracer autonomous mobile robot to develop your own artificial intelligence applications, using the CAN communication standard or RS232 connectivity. In terms of software, the complete ROS and SDK package will help you begin transforming your Tracer AGV into a surveillance, analysis or service robot, according to your project needs.
Technical specifications of the AgileX Tracer AGV robot
- Ground clearance: 30 mm
- Rated progressive load: 100 kg
- Drive form: 2 differential wheels
- Climbing capacity: 8° max.
- Minimum turning radius: 0 m (can rotate in place)
- Obstacle ability: 10 mm
- Suspension form: independent, with rocker arm
- Max. speed: 1.5 m/s
- Code wheel: 1024 lines (photoelectric incremental code wheel)
- Motor: 2x 150 W brushless servo motors
- Communication interface: Standard CAN, RS232
- Battery: 24 V/15 Ah (standard) or 24 V/30 Ah (optional)
- Autonomy: 4 h
- Charge time: 2 h
- Outward supply: 24 V/5 A
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- Material: steel body
- Dimensions: 685 x 570 x 155 mm
- Track: 360 mm
- Weight: 28–30 kg