Turtlebot4: the latest from Clear path is available for pre-order!
It includes a series of sensors, including infrared, to detect cliff, bumps, and slope as well as a 26Wh Li-ion battery to power additional sensors and accessories. In addition, all data from the embedded sensors are available as ROS subjects via the network-connected ROS 2 API. Finally, the mobile base offers a payload capacity of 9 kg and is capable of driving continuously at speeds of up to 0.306 m/s when the safety system is activated and up to 0.46 m/s in priority mode.
The mobile base is fully integrated with a Raspberry Pi 4 computer running Ubuntu 20.04, ROS2 and embedded sensor drivers, a front stereo camera, and 2D LiDAR. Additional sensors and accessories can be easily integrated into the system using an accessible powered USB hub and the top mounting plate. A programmable LCD screen allows users to display information from any ROS subject. The IP address of the platform is also displayed, which allows users to quickly connect to the robot.
Comes fully assembled with ROS 2
TurtleBot 4 will come fully assembled with ROS 2 pre-installed and configured, along with detailed user documentation, a Gazebo Ignition simulation model, demo code, and a series of tutorials, allowing users to get started with testing and SLAM right away.
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS : 341 x 339 x 351 mm (13.4 x 13.3 x 13.8 in)
- Weight : 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs.)
- Wheels (Diameter): 72 mm (0.55 in)
- Ground clearance: 4.5 mm (0.17 in)
- Max Payload : 15 kg
- Max Speed : 0.31 m/s (safe mode), 0.46 m/s (cliff sensors disabled)
- Max rotational speed : 1.90 rad/s
- Battery: 26 Wh Lithium Ion (14,4V nominal) Rechargeable
- Charge time : 2.5 hrs.
- Operating time : 2.5 - 4 hrs.
- User power: VBAT @ 300mA, 12V @TBD mA, 5V @ 500mA 3.3V @ 250mA
- Base station for docked charging
- Raspberry Pi 4B (4 GB)
- 2D LiDAR: RPLIDAR-A1
- 0.15-12m range ;
- 8kHz sampling rate;
- 360 degree angular range;
- 1 degree angular resolution
- CAMERA: OAK-D-PRO
- 4K RGB auto focus camera (IMX378)
- Mono stereo camera pair (OV9282)
- IMU, Spatial AI processor
- IR Laser Dot Projector & Illumination LED
- 2x Front bumper zones,
- 2x Wheel encoders,
- 4x IR cliff sensors,
- 6x IR obstacle sensors,
- 1x Downward optical flow sensor for odometry,
- 1x 3D gyroscope,
- 1x 3D accelerometer
- 1x Battery level monitor
- 2x Drive Motors,
- 6x RGB LED Ring
- 1x Speaker,
- 5x Status LEDs
- 2x User LEDs,
- 128x64 OLED Display
- Ubuntu 20.04, ROS 2